Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) differs in how it is prepared and taken. The chart below provides an overview of dosing and administration for the current injectable relapsing MS disease-modifying drug (DMD) therapies.
No conclusions regarding comparative safety or efficacy of these products can be drawn from these data. Talk to your health care provider about which therapy is right for you.
Discussing treatment options with your health care provider?
Consider Rebif with confidence.
Relapsing MS can affect people differently. So can the medications used to treat it. A treatment may be right for one person, but it may not be the best choice for another. Talk to your health care provider, and together you can decide which therapy is right for you.
Please see important safety information below and the Rebif Medication Guide and Prescribing Information at the top of this website, and speak with your health care provider for more information.
With Rebif, you're not alone
Rebif gives you access to MS LifeLines®, a comprehensive network of support that is ready to assist you and your family with your questions and concerns.
The MS LifeLines network includes:
- Customer Support Specialists—caring and knowledgeable, they are ready to help you in any way they can.
- The MS LifeLines Nurse Network—if you have questions about relapsing MS and Rebif, ask them.
- Financial Support Team—dedicated to helping you find affordable access to Rebif where available.
- MS LifeLines Ambassadors—people like you living with relapsing MS.
- Local Programming and Talk MS online videos—listen and learn from health care providers and people living with relapsing MS.
Speakers and MS LifeLines Ambassadors who participate in Talk MS and in live events are sponsored by EMD Serono, Inc. and Pfizer Inc.
You can connect with MS LifeLines in many ways: through online videos, over the phone or through live community programs.
Call MS LifeLines toll-free at 1-877-447-3243.