Concerned about the cost of relapsing multiple sclerosis therapy?
When it comes to helping you start and stay on Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) therapy, MS LifeLines® is committed to making sure cost is not a barrier to finding affordable access. There are a number of financial assistance programs for multiple sclerosis patients that are available. If you need assistance affording Rebif, MS LifeLines may be able to help.
That's why MS LifeLines offers a number of assistance programs designed to help you get started on Rebif and to help you stay on Rebif when prescribed by your doctor. MS LifeLines also offers a knowledgeable and dedicated Financial Support Team prepared to help you.
- If you are currently insured, the Financial Support Team can help you understand your insurance benefits and work with your insurance company to help you get the best available coverage for Rebif.
- If you experience a copay change, the Financial Support Team may be able to help you continue your access to Rebif.
- If you have no insurance or limited insurance, the Financial Support Team can connect you with various assistance programs, including programs offered by MS LifeLines (MS LifeLines Access Made Simple and Patient Assistance Program) as well as appropriate state and federal programs.
The trained Financial Support Team members at MS LifeLines can also assist you with the following:
- Submitting forms
- Coordinating with pharmacies to fill your prescription in a timely manner
- Understanding your Medicare prescription drug coverage for Rebif
- Exploring your financial options
Though MS LifeLines cannot guarantee that you will receive insurance coverage or reimbursement for your therapy cost, the Financial Support Team will focus on conducting a thorough review of your situation to determine eligibility for an MS LifeLines assistance program, or will refer you to the appropriate state or federal program.
Ready to get started?
If you have any questions about your insurance benefits or want to learn more about whether you may be eligible for one of the many financial assistance programs available, call the MS LifeLines Financial Support Team at 1-877-447-3243 Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET and Saturdays from 9 AM to 5 PM ET.
Learn how MS LifeLines has helped others find affordable access to Rebif.